Our firm has extensive experience in litigating cases against corporations or manufacturers who have manufactured or sold unsafe and dangerous products to consumers. Products liability law is an area of personal injury law focused on injuries caused by defective and dangerous products. “Products” for purposes of products liability law cover a wide range of categories, including:
- Tools and machinery
- Drugs and medicine, e.g. Baycol, Fen-Phen, Rezulin, Vioxx, PPA, Celebrex, Aleve, Bendectin, DES, Thalidomide, Phentermine, Accutane, Parlodel, Oxycontin, Phenylpropanolamine, Pyridostigmine Bromide, and other prescription and over the counter drugs
- Medical devices
- Food and tobacco
- Toxic chemicals and substances, such as asbestos, pesticides, and mold
- Automobiles and other motor vehicles, such as trucks and motorcycles
- Automobile accessories, including tires, seat belts, airbags, and child safety seats
- Household appliances and products
- Toys and recreational equipment
- Clothing and apparel
If you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, or if you are the survivor of someone whose death may have been caused by a dangerous or defective product, it is important that you know your rights under the law. Allow our experienced and dedicated products liability attorneys to advise you of those rights.
Contact us online or call us at 312-782-4545 to set up a FREE consultation to discuss your legal options.